Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Post! Oh, I mean TMNT Nails

Oh my, a nail polish blog all my own? These are exciting times, internet. Exciting. Times.

I wanted to get this, my first post, out today because tomorrow seems like such an inauspicious time to make a first post. I've got a backlog of photos of my nails that I'll start off showing you, I've been keeping them on flickr, tumblr and whatnot but I feel it's blog time. I enjoy so many people's nail polish blogs, hopefully someone will enjoy mine too. Actually, someone already has, me!

Alrighty, picture time, and don't worry, I have a better camera now, low quality won't last forever.

I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear for the base colour and masks, and Sally Hansen nail art pen in black and white for the eyes.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle nails! So fun to do, posting this makes me want to redo it since this has to be at least a year old.
Also, great timing for this post, since just yesterday while browsing I found Nail-Art-101.com's tutorial on how to do this. I loved her blog even more for seeing this there.

I hope you all enjoyed my very first post!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...