Saturday, September 8, 2012

Silver Bands with Gold

Check it out! Silver bands with gold accenting it.
I chose this because I was glancing through my polish and saw these three silvers, all a little different. I thought it'd be fun to layer them by complexity so that's what I did. I started off with Revlon LilyChrome, which is just a nice silver chrome polish. It dries incredibly quickly so it didn't take long before I could use some tape to make a diagonal line and do a coat of GOSH Silver. Then I did a coat of Color Club Worth the Risque, which is still silver but holo too. Misa Disco Queen was used for the gold accents.
This is what it looked like before I added the gold, sorry for not tidying it up before taking the picture! I liked it but it was a bit too simple. Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. I PREFER ROBOT OVER DAVID BOWIE! But hey, you got the panache to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ ah yay! Panache is a fabulous word! And you're fabulous too for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...