Thursday, September 27, 2012

White Jelly Sandwich

Here is another jelly sandwich, this time using China Glaze Techno and OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!
I liked this mani, you can see my nail line but I don't mind it here and it is nice and subtle. I made sure to only use one coat of Techno, maybe a second of dabbing glitter about on spots that didn't have any big glitter pieces around just to make sure it stayed subtle.
Ooh, closeup!
And another! I used one coat of Don't Touch My Tutu! and then did Techno on top, then I used two coats of Don't Touch My Tutu! above that and finished off with SV to top coat.
This is a good shot to show how subtle and light it was to wear.
And this is with flash just to give you a hint of the rainbow shine you can get with Techno.
What do you think of this one internet?


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...