Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Magnetic Polish


I'm totally starting to understand why swatches are awesome. Whenever I get a new polish I just really want to show it to you all! Well, here I am doing that, this time with a magnetic polish.
Magnetic polish is incredibly neat, I just love the whole concept of it. So the fact that I've only gotten my hands on one this past week is practically criminal! Yes, criminal. Anyways, I also don't have enough green, so that was how I justified buying Sally Hansen Electric Emerald for myself.
I wasn't at all disappointed with my purchase, application was easy and the magnet worked really well and quickly. It was a little short though, especially on my thumb and ring fingers, which seem to be longer than my other nails. I don't really know what to do about that, so I just let the magnet be too short after failing at shifting it forward in any way a couple times.
The waves look like they are moving when you move your hand in my opinion, above and below are a couple pictures that almost get that across. If you haven't tried magnetic polish I highly recommend it, tons of fun.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...