Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teal Gradient With Dot Accents

Yay! I'm so happy to show this to you! This is my first post for Teal Tuesdays and I had a lot of fun doing it, it was sort of a surprise favourite. I had initially just done the gradient to play with a couple new teals I had, and once it was on I wanted to do something a little more fancy with it.
I was staring into my nail supply stuff and thought, okay well dots are always nice, and they are, but what I like is that the lightest colour and the darkest colour look so much lighter or darker respectively when contrasted like they are. It ties things together nicely too if I do say so myself.

Anyways, picture spam! Here you go.




Woo! If I were to do this again I'd wait a couple seconds more before top coating, I smudged a couple dots and it bothered me, but what can you do? Hope you liked it!

Here are the other participants:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...