Friday, September 13, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 13 - Animal Print




I know that leopard print is rather traditional as far as animal print nails go, but I have a confession to make... I've never done them before. Whoa, what a load off my shoulders to get my little secret out there. Okay, so confession number two then would have to be that I adore them! It's just so fun and bright and I'm happy about the colours and it isn't crazy over the top or anything either. If you haven't tried this I highly recommend it because it is fun to paint and fun to wear. 




If you haven't done leopard print nails before you should definitely try it, a steady hand is entirely unnecessary since rough outlines simply make it look more like leopard print.



Okay, that's all for today but I'll see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...