Saturday, September 21, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 21 - Inspired by a Color

I was inspired by the colour pink! I was sad not to see it in the rainbow of colours at the beginning of the challenge so I knew right then that pink would be my colour for this challenge. I went for a pinky purple feel and a very light pink.



This is a simple manicure but I found that it really stood out, plus it means practice doing frenches.



I always try to remember the manicures that garner compliments and this was one of them. Let me know if you try it and get compliments too!



2 comments:

  1. This was really cool, I liked it a lot. Simple but still elegant! I bet it look great in many other color combinations too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was a bit concerned that it was too simple, so I appreciate it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...