Sunday, September 29, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 29 - Inspired by (the) Supernatural


For today's challenge I'm ignoring the 'the' in Inspired by the Supernatural and fangirling out for Supernatural the TV show.


I'm a big big fan of the show and especially a fan of Gabriel. That's why the hilarious episode Mystery Spot is the inspiration for today's nails.


The swirls of colour are from when the boys enter the mystery spot, although I took some artistic liberty with the center of the swirls of colour.


I attempted to write "It was the heat of the moment" on my nails since the Asia song is what Sam and Dean wake to every morning but I don't know whether I like how it turned out. What do you think?




It might not be traditionally supernatural but there were definite elements of the supernatural in this and every episode of the show and once I thought it I couldn't get it out of my head. So tell me, did I still meet the criteria?


2 comments:

  1. I love it :-) a suggestion please remove security check from comment box as it takes time to send comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the registered user part or the word verification part that bugs you? Also, thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...