Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 3 - Yellow Nails

So it's day 3 of the 31 day challenge, and that means it's yellow time! Mellow Yellow time actually, by Sally Hansen and topped with Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much.



I think it is now safe to say that Spank You Very Much is one of my very most favourite polishes. Every time I use it I love it and I always try to find ways to use it again and again. With this design I was going for a Floam-y feel since I love the look but don't own the polish. I think this does look similar though, I'm a fan of the colour combination.



I like this for yellow day, it's overall yellow and fairly simple but also nice and sparkly and interesting. I was surprised with how eye catching such a simple design was.


 Well that's all for today, but I hope you come back tomorrow for green day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...