Monday, September 9, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow Nails x2!

I'm very excited about this post, I've got two designs to show off, one on myself and one that I did for a  friend of mine a little bit ago.
First, my own nails, using Color Club neons.

You might notice the lack of red in this rainbow, I honestly just don't like most of my red nail polish, and none of them fit with the bright bright theme I was aiming for, so I used pink instead. I like the bright, pastel-y rainbow you end up with without red.

Nevertheless, I guess a hunt for a nice bright red is in order, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!
Next here is the design I did for my friend. It was a ton of fun to do, and I'm glad to get to show it to you all.

We also played around with different hand poses for the photos, especially since she had both hands free. What do you think?


I like having two different designs for today, both made use of dots in anticipation for the dotticure coming up and, of course, both had plenty of rainbow colours.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...