Saturday, October 12, 2013

#33DC Day[9] - Indian

So right off the bat, this is Thailand not India, I'm adding a few letters and removing an i so that I can do this design and calling it kosher since Thailand and India have influence over one another. Alright, without further ado now, here is my design!


It's based off of a pair of harem pants I got from ThaiHippieBoho on Etsy. They are amazingly comfortable and unique and, surprisingly, I haven't owned something that gets more compliments more frequently. But enough about the pants, I'm already memorializing them in nail polish.


I used Sally Hansen Blue It for the base colour, Sally Hansen Hi-Res for the hearts and a gold and a white striper for the rest along with my trusty dotting tool.



I just want to gush for a moment about drawing hearts with a dotting tool, it is so fast and simple and easy. Just a little pull down after two dots gets you wonderful hearts, I keep doing hearts just to practice more.


Alright, that's all, but I'll see you on Thanksgiving (Woo! Canada!) for day 10 of this challenge!


Oh, did anyone else get the Day[9] reference I giggled over while posting this 9th day of the challenge? If you did you might be excited to hear I'm going to the WCS season 3 finals in Toronto! If you didn't don't worry, I'm just nerding out a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...